After almost two months of having our store closed in Brookside, we will re-open Friday, May 15 from 11 am to 5 pm. We've missed our community and our daily celebrations of all the little things and the milestones. We love serving you, seeing you laugh and smile, and hearing your stories.
We're ready to welcome you but there will be noticeable changes both visually and with procedures. In every case, we'll be taking precautions for the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our community. We're doing our part to make the in-store experience as safe as possible for everyone, and we need your help to make our continued opening possible.
* We will welcome 6 customers into the store at a time.
* We will have hand sanitizer right inside our door and will require its use before you shop.
* We'll wear masks to protect you, and ask that you wear masks to protect us.
* If you forget your mask, we'll have disposable face coverings available.
* Please note that our restroom will be unavailable.
* We will only accept credit card payments; no checks or cash.
* Our store will be open Friday through Sunday and then closed Monday and Tuesday of next week. Please note our shopping hours listed below.
This new journey for all of us will no doubt have more twists and turns. We are grateful for your support and understanding and ask for your patience as we shop together but differently.
For those who cannot or choose not to shop in our Brookside store right now, we thank you for your continued online shopping support.
And we can't say it enough times - YOU are an important part of what makes World's Window so special! THANK YOU!
Hours for our Brookside Store:
"Soft" Opening Dates: Friday, May 15 from 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday, May 16, 11 am to 5 pm
Sunday, May 17, 12 noon to 5 pm
Temporary Hours starting May 17
CLOSED Monday and Tuesday
OPEN Wed through Sat, 11 am to 5 pm
Sunday, 12 noon to 5 pm